Friday 21 November 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - 21 November

We are Celebrating the Small Things on Friday 21st November. Hope everyone is well and welcome to the weekly celebrations where we celebrate everything, no matter how small.

I am hosting this with my awesome co-hosts: 

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


So I am celebrating:

  • A restful weekend ahead
  • Meeting up with my writing group
  • Getting to the end of a busy work week

How about you?


Here's the usual linky for the celebration posts...


10 comments:

  1. The end of the work week - my ongoing, profound celebration! I envy your writing group - I am off to search for one... (Though I do have a delicious beta read to do this weekend...) Enjoy the weekend!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the group. Busy weeks deserve long restful weekends - here's to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend, and yay to writing groups. These are wonderful things to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a writing group. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your restful weekend! It's nice to have those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just getting to the end of a busy week is soooo satisfying! Have a great day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice, relaxing weekend. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for restful weekends and most especially writing groups!! I'd be nowhere without mine. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everyone had good weeks! Thanks for the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)