Friday 26 December 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 26 December

And so it is time for a Christmas edition of CELEBRATE THE SMALL THINGS.

Traditionally a time of year for goodwill to all men, and so I am celebrating, first, the help my lovely co-hosts have given me this year:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


And secondly, another year of celebrating - thank you to everyone who joins in or comments on my posts here.


It is boxing day here in the UK (and Canada, Australia, I think though happy to stand corrected!) so I am mostly celebrating Christmas with my family.

Wishing good things for all of you.

Here's the usual linky for the celebration posts...


4 comments:

  1. Yep, Happy Boxing Day from here in Canada!

    Hope you had a great holiday, and have a great New Year, too! It's always fun to celebrate Christmas and then look forward to the fresh start of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxing Day sounds like fun, even though it makes me think of the sport of boxing, instead of Boxing Day. There's no question in my mind that Boxing Day is lots more fun. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family, Viklit!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)