Friday 23 January 2015

Celebrate The Small Things: 23rd January

Greetings! Lexa Cain is now hosting the blog hop Celebrate The Small Things!

To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa's Blog, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week.  It can be about writing or family or school or general life.  This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!

Here are my celebrations for this week:

  • Saw James McAvoy in a play in London. He himself was Excellent and Very Close and Took his Shirt Off, for those who are interested.
  • Caught up with my friend at the same time
  • Have a weekend to rest hurrah

Here is the linky I hope if it doesn't appear I will have to work out why:

13 comments:

  1. "Took his shirt off"? Oh, I need an evening out!! Have a wonderful weekend, Vickie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shirtless McAvoy? I'd celebrate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love McAvoy!!! And I'd love him more with his shirt off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. James McAvoy's chest? Be still, my beating heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your restful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice weekend!! Your 'brain child' blog hop is still going strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You cracked me up with the James McAvoy sighting! I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed the play - if you remember any of it and weren't swooning on the floor. lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great time at the play. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. James McAvoy is definitely worth celebration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyone it was GREAT to see James ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)